gems
size
Paleo species
build
Light
player
KatG6
07-24-2024, 09:42 AM
Rannoch lamented his mistakes like he had known Luminosa her whole life, he would have never been as candid were she not a sweet innocent little doe. She looked up at him with understanding as she moved closer, and as he wove his sad tale her little white hoof reached out to his own dark cloven hooves. His head tilted slightly as she spoke up softly in return, trying to be supportive. He had long come to terms with the fact that he was alone, many years had passed and he had made his life here.

A slight smile pulled at his lips as she spoke, he may have been the last of the Irish Elk but he was one of a kind. Unique. He wasn’t so certain that it was a consolation prize but he wouldn’t argue with her. She went on, telling him that he didn’t have to be the last or that he had to be alone. For a time he had found a herd, a strange herd yes, but a herd nonetheless. At least until he had come of age.

"You aren’t wrong, I suppose I’m not near as unique as I claim.” He chuckled softly. Again he tilted his head curiously, "You sound as though you have a mission.” He offered an opportunity for her to speak instead of him continuing too prattle on.

"Speech"
Antler Status: Spring: Rannoch's antlers are very visibly growing as the great bulbous branches develop underneath soft velvet.