Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-24-2024, 10:16 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ella's ears twitched up on her crown as her gaze softened, her eyes catching the sight of her owls flying in from above. The silent sentinels of the night glided down to the cliffs, their wings slicing through the moonlight air without a sound in their effortless grace. They perched upon the rocky outcrops, their eyes like orbs of polished rose quartz, scanning their surroundings as Ella waited. Their presence comforted Ella, aiding to her air of confidence.

She turned her attention back to Melisande, taking in the sight of her beloved as she approached her. Ella could not stop smiling at first, until she noticed the confusion in Meli's eyes once she got closer. It tugged at her heartstrings, it was almost like Meli did not remember her. Ellara stepped closer, her movements fluid and graceful despite the weariness etched into her.

"Meli," she murmured, her voice a soft caress carried on the wind. "This armor, this scar - they are symbols of the battles I've endured since we last spoke. I became stronger.. because I had to, for both of us. To protect us." Ella's gaze dropped to the scar on her flank, the fresh pink line vivid against her coffee brown fur there. "This scar was actually my fault, it was one of my first spars. No real danger, just practice and training." She smiled, nodding her head to reassure Meli.

"I wanted to prepare for anything, for anyone that might threaten you. I won't let anything happen to you." She paused, her eyes meeting Melisande's with a depth of emotion that her words could not help her convey. "I have only been with Atreyu as part of my growth. She has been a great mentor, teaching me things I had previously not known. She has helped me in keeping the herbs alive down in the God's Garden, she is a good friend... and happens to be in Auster primarily, as well."

Ella took a step closer, her crown lowering to align with her spine and let her nose gently brush against Meli, wanting to embrace and reassure her. "I know the distance has been hard, and I am sorry for the pain it has caused you. But my heart has never strayed, Melisande. You are my guiding star, the reason I endure, the reason I fight. Every moment spent apart has only strengthened my love for you." Her nose pressed into Meli's cheek, her tongue dancing behind her lips with the desire to kiss her though Ella did not want to overwhelm her while she voiced her doubt.

Her voice, though firm, held a tenderness that contrasted the fierceness that had grown in her spirit. "I am here now, with you, under the light of the new moon, and I will be every moon there is to come." Her eyes shimmered with the intensity of her feelings, a blend of love and loyalty summoned out of her by the spell-caster that stood in front of her.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Spot Moontouched Cliffs 09:36 PM, 07-24-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024