gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-25-2024, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2024, 04:14 AM by Ellara. Edited 3 times in total.)

Ellara Praetor

A sigh of relief escaped Ellara's dark lips as she watched the concern fade from Melisande's eyes, replaced by a gentle smile. Ellara moved closer, her nose brushing against Meli's cheek as she spoke, a tender touch. "I promise, Melisande. I will not push myself too hard," she whispered, her voice soft but genuine.

With a slow, deliberate movement, Ellara lowered her head, nuzzling into Melisande's neck with gentle affection. The cool night air held the sweet scent of wildflowers, but it paled in comparison to the sweet scent of Melisande. Her scent was intoxicating to Ella, her pink tongue flicking out to softly caress against Meli's fur, each touch filled with passion.

"You are irreplaceable to me as well, Meli," she murmured, her words a vow as the taller fae pressed closer. "Every moment we are apart has only made my desire for you stronger." Ellara's eyes shimmered with the emotions behind them, wrapping herself around Melisande. She almost forced the smaller wolf to show her belly by simply invading her space enough to cause Meli to be pushed back into the wildflowers. Ellara's licks moved from the back of Melisande's neck to her chest, up her neck, and to her chin.. then finally her lips as she poured her passion into the kiss she had been dreaming about the whole trip here.

Ellara's kisses trailed further down, her tongue dancing along the curve of Melisande's jaw before moving to her throat, lingering there with soft licks. She continued her descent, her lips brushing against the fur of Meli's chest again, feeling the rapid heartbeat beneath. With each caress, Ellara conveyed her longing, her movements slow and agonizing purposefully. Ellara paused to nuzzle Meli's belly, her touch both tender and possessive, before moving lower to gently nip her sensitive lower stomach. Each touch was a promise, a testament to the strength of her desire.

Her forelimbs cradled either side of Meli as she finally lowered her tongue to lav over Meli's spot with gentle and precise movements of her tongue, her forelimbs enclosing around the smaller wolf in order to keep her close as Ellara continued. Ellara had never felt such desire for another wolf, such possessiveness over another wolf. Her pink eyes fluttered up Meli's beautiful red form to lock eyes with her all the while, being captivated by every movement and every sound that came from her love.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Spot Moontouched Cliffs 09:36 PM, 07-24-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024