gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
07-25-2024, 06:32 AM
Jiro stews on the last name for a moment. Destruction. Interesting to say the least. Unfortunately, his upbringing didn’t include the history of Boreas or Auster. No, his father relied heavily on the teachings from Nihon and the history that came along with it. He felt… dumb. Jiro didn’t know the word for it, but others would simply say ignorance. It made him want to go out and explore and meet more wolves. If they were all as interesting as Finch and Imogen, surely it would be worth it.

Kicking his legs out to stretch them comfortably, Jiro continues to watch Finch with a lazy smile. Her exuberance for bamboo and his mention of the healing arts leaves him chuckling. A nod of his head, a secret blush of his cheeks, he wasn’t used to the attention she was dolling out to him. “Yeah. My ma is a healer and my aunt too. A lot of my siblings are interested in fighting, but I kinda dig the whole plant and making others feel better stuff,” he shrugs, trying to not leave the spotlight on himself. Glad that she mentions he should visit Boreas and her pack, Avalon.

“Oh, that would be cool,” Jiro perks up, his tail thumping against the grass again. “We have a herb garden too, but dad says no one is allowed in the bamboo,” he rolls his silver gaze and lets out a sigh. Would it be so terrible to have a friend visit every once in awhile?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Plot: It’s evening and you come across… The Runestones 06:53 AM, 06-21-2024 01:57 PM, 10-02-2024