size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
07-25-2024, 09:35 AM
The Klein prince was rarely serious with his sister, but his cautionary words brought a chuckle from her and a brief shrug. Like he had mentioned, he could do whatever made him happy. If that was a task he wished to bring upon himself then he was more than welcome to it. Albi gave his sister a wry grin, and nodded. He would spare her the energy of such missions. They were in this pack together, he had almost as much sway as the sovereign.

She bumped into him affectionately and Albion returned the gesture as she mentioned how good it was to have him back. He had been so busy wrapped up in his duties with Avacyn and Elysium… Time he could never get back. He had to renew his efforts for his family. "I’m here, and I’ll never leave you again.” He promised, though there was one thing. "I might need to make an extended trip though, before I left Elysium… Mother is missing.” He told her solemnly. "I’d like to go search for her.” Of course it wouldn’t be a hugely extended trip, he’d force himself to have a cap. He couldn’t leave his brother and sister again.

"Albion & Scylla"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. always what if Sunset Falls 03:40 PM, 06-16-2024 04:54 AM, 08-18-2024