gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Sinchanted
07-25-2024, 12:45 PM

Inferna's body wiggled furiously with her wagging tail when her sister started mirroring her excitement. "Yeah, he's so cute, right?" She grinned and crouched down to nuzzle the wolverine cub. "I bet you will have an awesome pet one day too, Maggie!"

She watched in awe as Mags started glowing, her markings brightening with every splash the water made. Inferna giggled, her pink eyes wide with wonder. "You look so cool, Maggie!" Her words were genuine, though there was just a slight hint of envy she held for her sister's magical coat. She forgot all that in an instant as soon as her sister agreed to play.

Inferna bounced on her paws, thrilled by the idea of playing hide and seek! "Yes, that sounds super fun! I'll try to find you!" She glanced around, taking one final look at all the places that Mags might choose to hide. She eyed the tall reeds and cat tails, as well as the few trees surrounding the lake.

With a giggle, she gave a playful nip to the air in Mags' direction. "Alright, go hide!" Her curled tail continued to wag as laid herself down on her belly and used her massive forepaws to cover her eyes, her head in the grass. "1... 2... 3..." What came after 3? "2.. Wait, no, that was before 3! She growled, "3.. 4.. 5..." What came after 5? Oh heck this. "Ready or not, here I come!!"