ardent

I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic!

Eltrys

Eltrys

Polaris
Chief

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
07-25-2024, 05:21 PM

She may have twisted away from him but his momentum caught her on the downswing and he saw her next move. He landed on her and grappled Ellara to the dirt. He pinned her and placed his teeth again over her throat, breathing heavily as her scent filled his nose. He stood over her for a lingering moment, icy blue eyes piercing her wildflower pinks. The dust began to settle around them.

With a huff of victory, Eltrys stepped back and offered to help her rise to her feet. The cut on his shoulder stung as he moved his muscles to stretch them some.

"Well done! Much better this time. Your blades are a nice touch." He remarked as he unclipped his helm, let it fall to the ground, shook his fur out then placed the helm back on. He wasn't going to be caught off guard here in this forsaken arena without his helmet on.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic! The Boneyard 04:48 PM, 07-23-2024 11:21 AM, 08-05-2024