Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-25-2024, 05:52 PM

Ellara Praetor

One of her owls began hooting abnormally, and Ellara took alert that others might be nearby. It didn't take long for the pair of youths to come into view, her pink eyes softening as she saw them. "Greetings," she called back to them, her voice warm and inviting. "Yes! I am here for Arnica, too. It can be such a useful herb."

She stepped closer, her movements fluid yet calm, nodding to Jiro as he spoke and offering a gentle smile to the more cautious female that hid behind him. "I am Ellara Praetor, a healer by trade. This garden is my sanctuary, it's so peaceful isn't it? Perfect for collecting almost anything one could need."

Her gaze lingered on Asahi as she side-eyed her, her smile never faltering. Her gaze softened further, "Don't worry, the Garden is a safe place. I remember being shy about meeting strangers, too. It is good to be cautious, you are a smart girl," she said, her voice taking an encouraging tone. Carefully, she began to snip a few of the flowers off of the cluster she had found and placed them in her wool satchel. "If you'd like, I could help you find anything else you might be looking for! I am a friend, I promise."

Ellara's owls watched from their perch above, their eyes wide and curious as their heads twisted and bobbed to get better views of the two strangers.

[ 2/3 Collected an herb (Arnica) ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.