ardent

I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic!

Eltrys

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (225)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-26-2024, 01:27 AM

Ellara Praetor

PINNED?! Ellara's cheeks blushed red beneath her fur as she felt him pin her to the ground, his icy blue eyes contrasting to her pinks as he stared down at her. How embarrassing. She took a deep breath, the scent of blood, dust, and earth blending with his as the moment lingered. The dust began settle around them, marking the end of their spar.

As he stepped back and offered to help her up yet again, Ellara accepted his paw - rising to her own. The sting of the defeat was softened a bit by his compliments. "Thank you," she replied, shaking out her fur and feeling the ache of the battle in her muscles. "I feel like you've improved as well, you were stronger this time. Your tactics are impressive."

She looked at him with respect, "Eltrys, I want to learn how to fight like you. Your skill and strategy are remarkable. You do not owe me anything... you've already helped me improve so much, but - would you teach me?"

[ 1/3 Received a fighting lesson (not including a spar) from a Professor character ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic! The Boneyard 04:48 PM, 07-23-2024 11:21 AM, 08-05-2024