An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
07-26-2024, 10:46 PM

"Speech"

Eltrys drove Erebos to the ground and held the dire wolf fast to the earth with a leg trapped within his own. He had succeeded in besting the dire. With a curt huff, Eltrys released his opponent and took a few steps back. He shook his own fur to clear his nerves from the fight.

He turned back to the larger male with a curious and open expression. Erebos had requested a few pointers! Quite the step for the hulking figure!

"I think you're doing rather well in most respects," Eltrys commented. He looked up and went over the fight in his mind, how did he get the better of Erebos in the first place? "You're a powerhouse no doubt, and you gave me quite the graze!" Eltrys remarked, pointing to the mark on his leg, it'll surely bruise but perhaps not scar.

"I think you're relying too much on your strength. If you're focused too much on pushing forward, then it'll be easier to use your momentum to knock your feet out from under you. You want to stay standing as long as possible."

He had an idea.

"Here, let's toss our helms and square off again. I'm going to try picking up your feet but you're going to keep me from touching them as much as possible." He suggested.

Let's see if Erebos was ready for a good paws-on lesson.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Save the Judgement The Boneyard 04:11 PM, 07-23-2024 05:05 PM, 08-31-2024