gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-27-2024, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2024, 02:03 AM by Ellara. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

The sting of Soleste's teeth piercing her skin, the warmth of her own blood trickling down her side, made Ellara wince and instantly begin to yield. She watched with a mix of admiration and defiance as Soleste took a step back and smiled at her with that bloody grin. Ellara licked her own lips, tasting the metallic tang of blood, and let out a low, appreciative growl.

"Well played, Soleste Sombre." she purred, her voice laced with both respect and a hint of admiration. "You've got quite a bite. I am Ellara Praetor."

Ellara straightened herself up, ignoring the throbbing pain from her wound. Her pink eyes locked onto Soleste's, a cheeky smile curling at the edge of her dark lips. "A spitfire?" She liked it. "Perhaps. Don't think this is a the last you will see of me."

She took a step forward, closing the distance between them slightly to give Soleste a respectful nod. "You've proven your strength to me today. I'll be sure to remember it," she said with a sly wink, her paws beginning to take her away from the boneyard. She would need to stop the bleeding on this wound.

-Exit Ellara-

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.