gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Xarae
07-27-2024, 11:12 AM

"Oh, that's quite smart!" Finch agreed, thinking about the other possibilities of trying to get the bees away from the hive. Smoking them out was a good one. "I mean... tobacco does have a pretty distinct smell. We could try and look for it while we look for the hive?" She suggested, following after Atreyu at a slower pace. The rain, however, did seem to drive insects towards hiding. Would that mean they'd find more or less bees when they finally tracked down the hive?

Finch hummed softly to herself as they went, ruminating on what Atreyu had said. If pain was expected, would it really a funny story after all? She had come this far hoping for some kind of adventure, but she hadn't anticipated that pain would come as part of it. Would the fear of it keep her from having any fun at all? With the soft drizzle coming down all around, the typical sounds of the glade seemed muted and dull. No birdsong echoed, no quiet rustlings of other forest creatures. It might be harder than she'd anticipated to find what they were looking for. The barest sound of a buzzzz came from a nearby tree and Finch paused, tilting her head up to scan the branches. "I think we're close! I just can't quite pinpoint it..." She called to Atreyu.