size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
07-27-2024, 03:41 PM

The trait Artorias most admired about his daughter was her pensiveness. Bramble was seldom one to act rashly, to make snap decisions and to instead consider all sides and perspectives of a situation or challenge—a quality that could not be said of many of her siblings. It seemed most of the Carpathian children had taken after their sire's impulsive initiative. Artorias gave Bramble all the time she needed to consider the facts before she gave her insight, and he was glad he did so. When Bramble responded, it was with a confident and well thought out objective. The Hallows would need to get on good terms with Insomnia again. If Medusa had survived this long without losing her pack, she must've been doing something right.

"Then it seems our thinking is aligned," replied the Lord of Cinder with a cautious nod. His gaze moved back to the Insomnia effigy. The chaotic pack had not made themselves a danger or enemies of the Hallows, but knowing how recklessly Medusa had proceeded in acquiring her domain did give Artorias some apprehension about sending his daughter up there to parlay with her. But who better to do it than his levelheaded Envoy? "Then it shall be so. Go to Insomnia and entreat with Medusa. Bring our apologies for the animosity as well as a gift you find suitable to present her with—barring any Carpathian steel." Artorias wanted to build bridges with Medusa, but he would not arm her with his family's precious weapons.

At her question of her absence, Art looked to Bramble with a soft smile. "Harmful? No. This is what you were born for. But I will miss you every day you're gone, Brammie." A little bit of tenderness from the Lord of Cinder, who loved his children with all his heart. Coming round the table to Bramble, Artorias opened his arms, a silent request for a hug from his daughter. "This will be your first official mission as Envoy, Bramble. I know you'll represent us all wonderfully. I'm so very proud of you."

"Artorias" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The board is set, the pieces are moving Amron's Castle 08:52 PM, 05-21-2024 04:50 PM, 07-29-2024