size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-27-2024, 05:14 PM

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Mowenna watched expertly as the family moved in and out of the den, her eyes shifting between Scald and Ely and their growing brood entering the world. She lifted her tail to wag it comfortingly as the next pup started to arrive. Ely turned to her with concerns about how fast it was moving.

"Oh yes!" She replied knowingly, "They can come faster, or slower from here on out. You're doing a wonderful job, Elysia." She remarked warmly. She liked the names they were picking out for them.

"Mind if I come a little closer? I need to check your temperature." Since Morwenna was a veritable stranger to Elysia she didn't want to intrude but she wanted to look over the the pups a little closer and feel Elysia's temperature through her nose and ears. If the dark wolf was feeling a little panicked as the next pup came Mowenna wanted to be sure she was there to help. Sometimes mothers knew something was wrong before it was obvious.

She would use her own long nose to come close to Ely's for a moment and then softly touch the skin of her ear if she was allowed. She would feel a radiant heat from the woman if she was having trouble giving birth and needed some extra care.