gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
07-27-2024, 08:34 PM
The monotone wolf hesitated, the silence stretching out between them. Lumi didn't think she'd fare too well trying to run away on a slickened ice surface, and debated if she could slide down past the wolf. If she got on the ship, there would be no easy escape. The wolf seemed to contemplate, which was at least better than straight out attacking. The doe gave a wobbly smile that was likely not all that convincing. She eyes the deck of the ship, being able to just see over the rim. It was wooden, a little icy, but probably less slick than the ground. If she needed to make a stand, that would be the best place for it.

"I am Valkeyrie," the voice said, and Luminosa's honeyed eyes slid back to her. She waited for the wolf to finish, still not at ease. Not completely. Not yet. She said Lumi wasn't in her way at all and that she was interested in the weird mountain. The doe nodded, "It's interesting. In my homeland, we have these, but only in water or places where water dried up. We call them ships. They're like weird islands that can move sometimes, but I don't really get it."

Honeysuckle eyes met steely greys, and she offered a soft wag of her tail to Valkeyrie, settling her own nerves. "Shall we explore together? In case one of us slips or something," she suggested.

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.