Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-27-2024, 08:59 PM

Ellara Praetor

The maiden of roses could feel her heart racing in time with her lover's breaths, the sound of their shared passion mingling with the rhythmic crash of the waves below. The wildflowers brushed against Ellara's fur as she pressed closer against Melisande, their soft petals a stark contrast to the intensity of the moment. Each touch was filled with promises of love and devotion as her gaze remained locked on her lover's face, even when she could not hold it up anymore and tilted her head back. Ellara watched as her lover enjoyed her caress, a satisfied low growl rumbling out across her tongue and against Meli's body.

Ellara's kisses grew more fervant, her tongue tracing the contour's of Meli's form with lust. She savored the taste of her lover's skin and the secretions she produced, the subtle tremors that ran through Meli's body as she released them fueling her own ardor. The moonlight bathed them in a silver glow, casting an ethereal light on their entwined forms.

Ellara's kisses moved deeper, her tongue exploring the sensitive spots she knew would elicit the sweetest reactions. She could feel her lover's muscles twitch beneath her touch, hear the soft moans that escaped her lips. With each passing moment in their dance of intimacy, Ellara could feel her approaching a climax.

Sensing she was near, Ellara adjusted her movements, her tongue and lips working in harmony to bring her lover to the peak of her pleasure. "You are everything to me, Meli," she whispered between the kisses, her voice a hushed caress. "Let go, my love. I am here, always."

With those words, Ellara poured all her love and passion into her actions, her every touch a reflection of the love she had for her. Her forelimbs on either side of her weighted against Meli, holding her close under the watchful gaze of the moon.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Spot Moontouched Cliffs 09:36 PM, 07-24-2024 01:16 PM, 07-29-2024