ardent

I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic!

Eltrys

Eltrys

Vedia
Archdruid

Expert Fighter (235)

Master Intellectual (290)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
07-27-2024, 09:35 PM

He looked up as Feyr let out a cry, and wove her way between the owls to settle on Eltrys's back. She preened her feathers as the Fossa below cleaned his paws of the dust.

Eltrys turned his attention back to Ellara as she requested him to teach her what he knew. He smiled and replied warmly to her request.
"Absolutely." He loved sharing his knowledge and advice, he lit up as he thought a moment about their spar and how she moved.

"You were certainly quicker this time," He looked over the battlefield and reimagined how they clashed, "you had some forethought but the smoke screen let me get ahead of you." He looked her over for a moment, noting how tall she was but how slender she was.

"I think you need to use your agility a bit more. You're tall and easy to topple over because you're so light on your feet. Your long legs are easy to grapple and push you over. You already embody the water well, but perhaps diving in then diving out like the wind would be more your style?" He wondered aloud. She already held the earth within her well, controlled, stable hefty. She moved like water around the battlefield, smooth, organically, and she had the fire within her to spar and drive her. Perhaps she needed more air in her movements and steps.

"Here, come to the center and practice moving away from my attacks." He said, stepping back and letting her take a moment.

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic! The Boneyard 04:48 PM, 07-23-2024 11:21 AM, 08-05-2024