gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Iko
07-27-2024, 09:35 PM
The duo toned wolf waited for her to finish her snack and reply. She was looking at the ice around them, the trees below them, and how the whole world seemed still. She seemed as mesmerized by these surroundings as Lumi was and the silence passed comfortably between them. A wind bellowed from above, the tips of trees or bushes swaying above the frozen line.

When Lumi finally spoke, the wolf seemed surprised. She said that a deer speaking common was new to her. The golden doe tilted her head, her ribbon flitting against her neck in the soft breeze. "That's odd," she commented, more to herself than to the wolf near her. "Where I'm from, everyone speaks the same mostly." Her mother was a deer, her other mother a wolf. Her brother wasn't a deer or a wolf and he spoke fine too. "What do deer here speak then? I'll need to learn if I'm to converse with them. What if I come upon a herd?" She tapped her front hooved nervously. How embarrassing if she met deer and couldn't even talk to them in the wolves' land!

Luminosa is usually in the company of her spider monkey companion who is often asleep on her back.