ardent

I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic!

Eltrys

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (225)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-27-2024, 09:43 PM

Ellara Praetor

Her heart raced a little faster as he agreed to teach her, her excitement to learn filling her eyes with gratitude as she watched him. "Thank you, again. I really appreciate this," she said. She listened intently to his feedback, her eyes narrowing with her thought as she processed his observations.

"You're right," she acknowledged, glancing down at her long legs. "Using my agility more could definitely give me an edge." The idea of moving like the wind, diving in and out swiftly, resonated with her. She already felt fluid in her movements, but adding the swiftness of air could make her even more formidable.

As he called her to practice, she took a deep breath and stepped out into the center of the battlefield. She met his gaze with determination and then focused on his stance, her muscles coiling in anticipation as she readied herself and crouched lower to the ground, her ears folding back against her skull.

[ 2/3 Received a fighting lesson (not including a spar) from a Professor character ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic! The Boneyard 04:48 PM, 07-23-2024 11:21 AM, 08-05-2024