ardent

I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic!

Eltrys

Ellara

The Hallows
Expert Physician

Expert Healer (225)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
07-27-2024, 10:10 PM

Ellara Praetor

Ellara's ears flicked at Eltrys' words, a slight smile forming on her muzzle. She watched as he removed his helm and set it aside, adjusting her stance and focusing on his instructions.

As Eltrys suddenly swiped at her shoulder, she moved swiftly, leaping up into the air and back, trying to emulate the lightness he described with his words. 'Up and away,' she told herself. When he aimed for her paw, she danced back, feeling the exhilaration of the newfound agility.

"Again," he said, and her movements became more and more fluid with each strike. She dodged his swipe at her head, her pink eyes glinting with the thrill of the lesson. Yet, she noticed how he was guiding her towards a corner of rocks, and his advice echoed in her mind.

She began to pay closer attention to his positioning, ensuring that she maintained control over her own direction. As he sat down to catch his breath, Ellara gave a respectful nod. "Thank you, Eltrys. This has already helped me so much. I have to keep my eyes on my surroundings, not just my opponent."

Her heart was racing, the thrill of improvement and the desire to master these new techniques exhilarating her. With every lesson, she felt herself growing more confident.. stronger, ready to face anything that came her way.

[ 3/3 Received a fighting lesson (not including a spar) from a Professor character ]

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I'm phenomenal at it, and that's problematic! The Boneyard 04:48 PM, 07-23-2024 11:21 AM, 08-05-2024