Extra large
build
Medium
player
Sinchanted

1KRapid Poster - Bronze
07-27-2024, 11:23 PM

Yara Grey

She was worried the Warlord was about to try to stand, until he relaxed and sank back into the pelts. Yara sighed in relief as she watched him, his agitation evident in the slow trashing of his tail. She could see the frustration in his gaze, the helplessness of being sick gnawing at him from the inside. His words about Ignita and the pregnancy filled her with even more concern, concern that genuinely surprised her. She had never really cared about anyone else other than her own kin, this was a first for her.

Yara's heart ached at the vulnerability in the Warlord's tone, her eyes softening. "I promise, Warlord. I won't let anyone know," her smooth voice reiterated her intentions. As she leaned closer, her eyes locked on his. "I'll do everything I can to help you get through this."

As he asked about her freedom, she paused, the question catching her off-guard. "If.. freedom.. was mine?" she began, her voice thoughtful. "I would continue to look for Eirik, to either find him and keep him safe or discover every corner of Boreas. And then.. I don't know." She paused again, her tail curling around her dainty paws. "I.. I'd like to stay with Armada. This place has become my home, despite everything."

She gave him a small but encouraging smile, "But, right now my focus is helping you get better and getting through this so we even have an Armada." She smirked, but softened her tone as a more serious question followed, "Is there anything that you need, Warlord?"

CODE BY SIN