build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-28-2024, 06:56 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Praise from a stranger always felt good, though Atreyu didn't outwardly show it, she preened on the inside. Nodding her head as the other spoke further, Atreyu smiled, "I can find the tobacco while you find the hive? Just don't approach too close until I get there with the tobacco. We don't want stings." Her tail waved despite her warning, "If we do get stung, wet tobacco is good for that too." As they walked, Finch hummed pleasantly, making Atreyu smile sadly to herself. Her mother used to hum as they worked or traveled.

Finch said she thought they were close, and Atreyu returned her attention to seeking out the tobacco plant. With the rain growing harder, it was hard to sniff it out, it would also be nearly impossible to light on fire. Hopefully, the hive wouldn't be too busy for them. She could hear the buzzing as well, and looked around. Pointing to a low-growing branch nestled between two bushes, Atreyu thought maybe the bees would be in there. A few yards away sat a good, leafy tobacco plant that had flowered already. Good, it would have spread its seeds by now, and Atreyu only needed a few of the lower, yellow leaves. Plucking some off, she brought the dryer leaves over to where Finch was waiting. "I think the hive is between those bushes..." She told the other, pointing to where she thought she heard the bees.

Word count: 240 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Finch is such a wonderful character <3
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.