gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
07-28-2024, 07:55 PM
Hanataro listened intently to his father. Nodding his head so Mo could tell he was paying attention. He remembered, the day he first got hurt and the bleeding wouldn’t stop. Sometimes their bodies didn’t do what they wanted them to do and that was alright. So he was sad because of this? The world was turning out a lot more complicated then he ever thought it would be. Yet he found it easy to make the difference. Some wounds you could see, others weren’t so visible to their naked eye. Of course he would try his best to treat everyone with kindness. He didn’t see a reason as of yet to be frustrated with another. Perhaps he was a bit too gentle?

When his papa finished Hanataro slowly nodded his head, he just seemed deep in thought. He looked off into the distance before he spoke. "Okay I will." he began, frustratedly moving his paws around in the soil. "So what kind of plants help with that sort of thing? I want to know them all. If I can take better care of myself then I can save whoever I want, or ease their pain." he smiled brightly looking up at Mo. he just wanted to help who he could.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Tell me in not sick Sunset Falls 09:54 PM, 06-14-2024 02:58 PM, 09-26-2024