Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-16-2013, 12:10 AM

Maija's tail curled gently around golden haunches, its thickness evident the further you looked down from where it was attached to her sacrum. Her fur was thick in general and she was pleased that it fit such a territory in the harsh weather. She detected a change in Alena's aura after she mentioned her husband sending Tidus to keep her company. Was she wishing that she had Maija's position in life? Again, the Romanian didn't know anything about Alena, so she kept her questions to herself.
"He does," she said, a hint of softness noted in her Romanian tones. "I am sure he would have come as well, but...his vision is not like it used to be." She sidestepped the fact that Taurig was blind, for even though it could be seen, she didn't feel like exposing everything about him at once. Honestly, Maija didn't feel like she needed him to be able to see like before. He was still a good man and how he treated her and their pups were what mattered.
Her guarded eyes showed slivers of warm sparkles as Alena asked of how they met. Maija's nose twitched in good measure and she told the white female. "I was hunting on his lands without knowing he had claimed Tortuga. He came across me -- startled me, really -- and that made me very defensive." She blinked, unabashed at how she had reacted that day. "After speaking to me, he proposed an offer to join Tortuga as a hunter and after some consideration, I accepted." The tip of her tail curled slightly inward and she snorted again at the memory. "I didn't know what I was getting myself into that day..."

Speech,