size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-28-2024, 08:45 PM
Honestly it’d snuck up on him. His days had blurred a bit together, his pack mates had seen less and less of him and there was a good reason behind it. Eraithus body wouldn’t move all that well, he felt weak and clear signs of his final elderly years had grown across his flank. He should have realized when his past few fights hadn’t quite gone as he’d wanted them to. Breathing hurt a little and he had gathered his things in his den. Kespie had been keeping him company but even she knew that the blue man’s time was growing short. Had he felt fulfilled with his life? Well he couldn’t say he had any regrets. Even if what happened had happened, what more could he be proud of then the events that had transpired here in insomnia.

"Fetch Enki for me will you Kespie. I want you to stay by his side once I’m gone." he whispered quietly. The snowy owl let out a rather sad hoot, but she complied. The owl rushing off to leave him in a bit of silence. As much as he was fading he had to hold on. Someone had to at least hear his goodbyes. There was worse ways to go and he considered himself lucky to have lived this long to begin with. He sighed, trying to move his stiff limbs but to no avail. He would lay there curled determined to stay conscious until someone came.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.