size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
07-29-2024, 03:52 AM
She didn't know much about this stranger, but perhaps this hunt would be enough to know whether or not they would be a good fit. She seemed a bit too happy-go-lucky, but it wasn't like she asked her sinners to be full of rage and spite... Perhaps there could be a place for her within Hellborn, but not before this hunt. First, she had to make sure that she would be an asset, not a hindrance.

She opened her mouth to speak when Erebos appeared and although she smiled at him briefly, her attention turned back to the blue-mottled female. "Very good. But let's not be too hasty, Erebos. Let's make sure she can be as useful to us as a pack would be to her," she purred, understanding that he wanted to grow their numbers, but they couldn't just let anyone in to the pack... everyone needed to be vetted first- she needed to be sure that they weren't going to be a problem. Widow didn't want to feed someone that couldn't feed themselves.

"So let's get started then. Erebos and I will chase them to the waters edge, and you will pull them on land and kill them. Sound good?" she asked, looking between her husband and the stranger.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022