gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-29-2024, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2024, 06:32 PM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É r e b o s .

she was just as sensitive if not more, than fic. who would've thought? his first rodeo of disagreements with her and he already predicted her next action. would she strike him too? it was nothing that would get under his skin. he sought the easy way out if he could- as he struck a serious nerve of hers. they both held strong personalities. and perhaps, it would be the end of them. a consequence he could understand. their friction became more evident as widow held his entire attention these days. without the distraction of another, he could only think of her other husbands ruing his plans. sharing power with the other men for the end of his days so as long as he stayed married to widow. it suddenly hit him then. "We are not right for one another." he spoke, tones cool and relaxed compared to her own. ears swiveling as his eyes hardened on her. not moving as his gaze was unwavering through it all. a serious conversation- her offense and his selfishness aside. "I did not aim to anger you." or hurt your feelings. he thought, his words finishing off too soon as he watched her closely.

he still left space, inviting her to sit & talk had she found more tolerance for him. "I suggest we align in ways that suit us best-, I invest in hellborn and you, as my leader. Not my wife." their relationship was surely complex. and he no longer wished to play in her harem parade a day longer. it made him small and clipped him short of his glory to be had. he wanted more than this- more than waiting for his lucky day to see his wife and his turn to enjoy her. he wanted more than remaining lower than a ruler. and as one of her three husbands, it was nearly impossible. "I hope you understand." his left ear flickered. "I wish to remain in hellborn, with your permission. And in turn, I can promise my life long alliance and support of you." he said. "I will acquire my own pack in due time. And my relatives will be arriving soon. All of which can be used to your advantages." his plan all along. would widow take this life changing offer? "What rank will you deem me worthy of, Widow?" so straight to the point he was. as if he had no emotions otherwise.

"Talk" "Think"

table by scarlet, art by nelsa
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. any day now Wraith's Woods 03:40 AM, 07-29-2024 08:43 PM, 08-12-2024