Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
07-29-2024, 06:37 AM
Gilgamesh is both proud of his pups for their intelligence and also amused for their pup-like whimsy. Korona’s exuberance is delightful, but will also get his killed. Lyra’s hesitancy is smart, but could also get he killed. It’s when Corsair speaks up, Gilgamesh turning his yellow gaze to meet that of the boy as he speaks does he nod, agreeing with the stance.

“Corsair is closest,” Gilgamesh begins, gaze moving back over to the two girls. “It depends on your situation. If they are trespassing or have done something to harm another, there is no need to wait. But as Corsair said, they’ve done nothing to provoke you, you must be smart enough to either outwit them or wait to see if it’s worth fighting. Sometimes your smarts are more important than your strength,” he grins at them, a brow raised, curious to see what they thought of that.

“Korona and Lyra, I would like to see you two spar. Then I will let Corsair spar with me,” Gilgamesh begins, eyeing the two girls to see their reactions.

The Raid King, Gilgamesh
table coding by bunni ♥

3/3 1/3 fight lesson w/ professor bonus (Gil had professor when the lesson began)

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lord have mercy on us all Cryer's Ravine 01:40 AM, 06-08-2024 01:23 AM, 08-24-2024