build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
07-29-2024, 07:25 AM
Oh, fly over me, evil angel;
Why can't I breathe, evil angel?

Atreyu stayed quiet when Alaric answered her question, then fell quiet himself. She recognized that stare, the look into the past and getting lost, and she instantly regretted asking him about his battles. "I shouldn't have asked that, I'm sorry." They moved on with the lesson, Alaric asking her then to show him her best defense stance. For a moment she didn't move, but then she snapped into action. Her head lowered to protect her throat, her stance widened itself for balance, tail flashing out parallel with the ground for stabilization and her claws flexed into the ground to better anchor her and ready herself should she have to move quickly. It was a flawless transition from standstill to defense, but she was sure he would pick it apart and help her better her stance.

Bigs was perhaps doing a little better than most would expect, as a dog himself he easily understood the barks and growls of Maul and Cinder, following their direction though he would refuse to go for the "low-hanging fruits" of any creature. There was no way he would be putting anyone's genitalia in his mouth or on his paws. He barked his refusal, snorting and shaking his maned head. He might be naked, but he had some dignity.

Word count: 213 words.
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: ---
ART BY BRIENASKYSONG

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Make a man out of you Aspen Dam 07:38 PM, 07-11-2024 11:35 PM, 09-10-2024