size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022
07-29-2024, 05:30 PM

The world seems right in this moment with his sister now back within arm’s reach. Their childhood had been stolen from them and their paths had widely differed but, in the end, they had found each other again… and that was all that mattered. Her soft smile and gentle words are met with a soft chuckle as she affectionately pushes her head under his chin and he leans gently into her, placing a loving kiss on her cheek as they pull away to talk about her friends.

At the introduction, Enki bows his head deeply in respect and genuinely says, “Thank you, Oma and Shu.” A warm smile is given to the trio as he takes a step back and signals for them all to follow him while he says, “Well, I bet you three are hungry! Follow me and we can go grab some food. There are still some important things that I need to tell you Akhlut and we might as well do it in a more comfortable setting!”

Eyes sparkle with happiness and a hint of mystery as he wonders how she will take the news that he is now working with Medusa, the woman who had broken their family apart. Fear suddenly seizes his heart as Enki turns to lead the trio into Insomnia lands and he silently worries that she will turn around and race back of his life again. But things have changed, they have changed and the pale pink man holds out hope that Akh will at least hear him out before making any decisions.

"Enki Klein"