size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
07-29-2024, 06:42 PM
Patiently he waited and gods he couldn’t describe the relief when he felt Enki come to his side. He hated to admit he’d been a little worried he would end up dying all alone. A smile crossed his face and he couldn’t help raising his muzzle in an attempt to nuzzle Enki. "Just stay… my time won’t be long now." his voice was hoarse but he was sure it would reach his loved ones ears. Enki would be entrusted with his last words as he was sure there was not enough time to notify the pack or the little family he had here. He hoped Medusa would come to see him, he silently wondered where he would be buried.

With that, Eraithus gestured towards his bear skull armor and his shoulder antler weapons. "I want you to have those. Use them as you see fit or even pass them on to your future children or loved ones. Kespie as well, she still has many years ahead of her and she’s a reliable owl to have by your side." he tried not to be afraid. But had he really made his mark where he could have?

"I know… I haven’t been the best man through my life. But truly, you, Medusa, insomnia made me a happy wolf. I treasure the moments we’ve spent together. I couldn’t be more proud of you Enki… and thank you for giving me the privilege to be called your father." before he knew it he’d laid down his life for these kids. Even if Nirah had rejected him. Eraithus sighed, feeling his eyelids grow heavily. "Thank you, and please tell everyone I love them. Don’t grieve long Enki and forge your life path as true to yourself as you can." it felt like a dream almost. His head going fuzzy. But as minutes past his breathing grew shallow. Eventually it stopped and he curled there as if he’d fallen asleep. Blue fur that used to shine so bright seemingly like a faded painted after image.

-exit via death-
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.