size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
07-29-2024, 06:48 PM

I let it live to tell other badgers what awaits them should they cross me. Sephiran’s ears twitched upon his skull, a sadistic crack of his lips contorting his features as he glared down at the boy. It is an interesting concept- one the Sultan understood, despite his hostile nature. Spreading fear through masses, creating an image of oneself through violence and bloodshed. his mind went back to his overtaking of Norad- how he allowed its members to flee, to spread the word of their alpha’s downfall and the rise of the next Saxe Sultan.

Xairo rose to his feet, collecting himself on wobbly legs and meeting his Father’s glare with a look of defiance. He’d welcome the badger's revenge, ready to fight it again. However many times it takes. Sephiran doesn’t respond at first- instead, he tips his head back higher, boasting his dominance over the boy. Over his kingdom.

But finally, his voice breaks the silence. “And if the badger slaughters you,” He sneers with a tongue click. “I’ll feed your corpse to the ravens that have sworn to protect you.” A lesson and a threat- this is the harsh reality of life. It’s a dog eat dog world.

"Sephiran Saxe"

Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.