gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
07-29-2024, 07:31 PM
Reaper felt blood fill his pale maws as his metal capped fangs burrowed deeper and deeper into the throat of the bear. He could feel its pulse on his fangs and he did not hesitate in taking it. It seems the stra her wolf had the same idea, a moments later the bear was dead. Moloch flew away from the bear and landed on Reaper's shoulders. Reaper stepped back and collected his breath, looking at the bear and then to the stranger. She had asked if he was ok. He nodded his head. "Yes, I'm quite alright. Although a little sore." Adrenaline was far too strong right now, Reaper knew he would have bruised ribs later. When the stranger introduced herself, Reaper would return the favor. "Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. Or Reaper, for short." He told her. "And this is Moloch." He gestured to the raven.

Reaper took a look at the bear. "Thank you for your help." He told Ellara. He watched as the woman got to work on the bear. Reaper would get to work himself, moving to the maws of the beast. He worked to open the once powerful jaws to expose the large fangs inside. He bent down and began to carefully pull and cut the fangs loose the gums. He did this until all four incisors of the bear were freed from their pink chambers and collected in a nest pile.

"You're a crafter I see. Or at least, have some sort of experience in the field hm?" Repeater hummed curiously, tilting his head. He was a crafter in Seether Carnage before he switched to the Sentinel branch. He still retained and used his knowledge from his crafting days. He very much enjoyed crafting this for his loved ones. He intended to use the bear's fangs to craft a necklace for Mae.

"I have someone who can look me over, tha k you for the offer." He told Ellara politely. He wanted Mae to look him over while he presented the bear's teeth to her as a gift. It would be a bonding moment, he thought.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Come get some Cedar Falls 06:54 AM, 06-23-2024 10:19 AM, 08-09-2024