size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
07-29-2024, 11:04 PM

She couldn't help the light giggle that slipped out at Delphi's reaction. "Yes, I lead a pack of wolves same as you! Unfortunately, my kind are few and far in between. At least, when it comes to the level of intelligence that you and I have." Then Delphi begged the question. Why Auster? Honestly, Saga wanted to move up North. But her family seemed quite attached to the lands they had in Auster, even with all the tragedy of their father and the other problems they've had since. She understood to a degree, but also, she figured living elsewhere would've been better. But alas, she was doing her best to keep them happy, so she'd suffer for the time being. "My family has lived there for quite some time. I wasn't born in Auster, but many in my family and pack are quite attached to the lands there. I do make frequent trips up North, and there is a beach nearby, so that helps some..." Granted, it still wasn't the same for her. It was inconvenient even, but she wouldn't complain to them about it.

The small girl would at last introduce herself as Delphi, Curator of the Hemlock pack. Her gaze lifted up to the mountain behind the wolf, taking in the heights and the snow that lingered at its peaks. Admittedly, she was a little jealous. They probably had snow year-round, something Saga sorely missed. "It's a pleasure, Delphi! And you have a lovely name, might I add! Tell me, if you don't mind, a little about your pack? Do you trade at all?"

"Speak"