size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022
07-29-2024, 11:16 PM

Thorn spotted the other wolf as he approached, it seemed to have a friendly nature. A fight along the fjord could be fun but apparently wouldn’t be necessary. It was sadly hard to use Stormsong much in any spars, the sword didn’t exactly tap or nick with its attacks.

He nodded to Enki, “Hello,” Thorn called back, “I’m Thorn Carpathius, well Met Enki.” Wolves were roaming the lands these days who could not be trusted. Thorn reminded himself to be vigilant just in case a surprise came up. “I’ve passed through the area before but I can’t say I’ve really spent much time here.” Until now at least but, that part was left unsaid.

The breeze brought with it a new scent, faint but Thorn was confident it was the promise of rain in the distance. If it started raining here some of these rocks promised to be hard to get friction on. The smother rocks, or ones that mold or algae grew on had less friction already to them. The downward angle certainly could make a stumble here more dangerous. Well, it was a ways off and Thorn was confident in his balance. It would however make it harder to make a good map if he wanted the paper to stay dry.

"Thorn Carpathius"