Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-30-2024, 01:53 AM

He had traveled North with Bellamy. Though he would have preferred her to stay home in Ethne - or Polaris - as it was now called, he would not deny her what she wished to do. She was a headstrong and stubborn woman, and he knew that there was no changing her mind. She was set in her ways, and so he'd simply do his best to be there for her as best he could and offer his comfort to her. He had done his best to reassure her. Everyone made mistakes. Nobody was perfect. And he always thought she blamed herself far too much for her own good. It was unhealthy, and it seemed to tear away at her emotional and mental wellbeing. Still, there was only so much he could do. But he'd do what he could regardless.

He snuggled up with her in the warmth of the ship, the furs and blankets and whatever else she had gathered for them was of comfort to him, even if it was physically of little use to him. Still, he appreciated the sentiment behind it, and it did help him to feel a little more normal given his state of being. Since they had arrived, however, Bellamy had not eaten. And he felt bad that he couldn't really do anything for her in that regard. His companions too, were long gone. So they couldn't help fill that physical void, either. While he was capable of making himself a little more physical for short bursts here and there, it did take a lot of energy for him to do so. Unfortunately, he couldn't keep it up long enough to chase and bring down any prey. Not yet, at least. He was still learning and figuring out this ethereal form of his, after all. Even so, he was at least able to mostly keep the energy up enough for Bellamy to be able to physically feel him. A comfort both of them appreciated greatly, he was sure.

Ears perked at the sound of her voice as she stirred after her belly rumbled with hunger. Crimson gaze lingered on her as he sighed. "I know where we can find some," He chuckled. At least, he hoped they were still around...or at the very least, needed very little mending. "I think our little nest here is cozy enough," He rumbled as he pressed further against her, head resting over her shoulders with a content sigh. "But if you insist, we can get more pillows...and get you some food. You need to eat, Bellamy. We've had a long journey."

speech action