ardent

Alone in a crowded room

Midnight

gems
size
build
player
12-16-2013, 05:56 AM

The meeting was breaking up wolves trailing away planning and preparing no doubt for the trip they would soon be undertaking. Midnight stood to the side watching them leave before directing her gaze back to their leader and the pup, who stood by her side, it was time for a talk. Slowly and awkwardly she moved forward covering the distance on her three undamaged limbs. ?my lady,? she called as she approached, ?might I have a word? With you and your... ward?? she was certain now that the child now calling this women mother was the daughter of the snow rouges chief.

She pulled up in front of the two offering an unsteady bow to the alpha, the time had come to see where she stood in this pack, there was no doubt she owed this dame a debt. The pack had saved her life and her leg, though she still required their indulgence, she could not fight for herself yet and the idea of hunting for her own food was laughable, she wished to ensure that she would retain some autonomy. After all she did not wish to remain with the pack indefinitely,? I come to thank you for your hospitality, and I wish to offer my consolation for your losses in this war. I also wish to ask what my role, if any, will be in this pack, and talk to you about when I may return home.? the unspoken if hung in her head it would be within this women rights to claim her if she wished. Midnight hoped it wouldn't come to that she could not fight for herself and the presence of Gargoyle's kith did not bode well for his ability to fight for her, which raised the question, ?I would also like to ask what this child is doing here I had not expected to she again until I returned home?

Her gaze departed the women?s face so that she might meet that of the girl, ? I doubt you remember me, you where still very young when I departed to join this fight,however I would say you wear you fathers coat well young one,? here eyes shifted back to the women ?where is her father? the chief Gargoyle??

Speech,