An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
07-30-2024, 04:51 PM
Absinth’s voice drawled slightly, yet the intensity of her words remained. “Every encounter, every struggle, every fucking moment you endure molds your perception. You will never stop learning, adapting. Honing your instincts, sharpening your senses – arming yourself with the tools you need to not only survive, but to thrive.” Her eyes glimmer with amusement as her tail lashes behind her, a low rumble building in her chest as she approves of the audience before her.

She paced slowly, her sleek ivory fur catching the dappled sunlight, her commanding presence just as bright. Her steps were measured, each one deliberate, as she circled the group of young wolves. Her gaze landed on each one, her piercing eyes scrutinizing them with a mix of expectation and challenge.

“You must see beyond the obvious, anticipate the unseen, all the while exploiting the weaknesses of others.” She continued. “The way they carry themselves, if there is a slight lean to their step; perhaps an old wound giving them trouble. Maybe it’s the way their eyes fall lower than yours, indicating they internally believe themselves lower than you.”

As she spoke, she paused in front of a couple of her pups, her striking emerald eyes meeting theirs with a fierce intensity. “These advantages are all around you, just like the crackle of an old tree, waiting for a single strong gust of wind to fell it. These… tells, these signs are as handy in battle as they are in daily life.”

Her gaze then shifted to the other’s of her brood, a spark of mischief there. Absinth gave a slight nod of approval at their attentiveness before moving on, her expression softening momentarily as she glanced at Flare. Her lips curled into a proud, almost defiant grin, a silent message of how far she had come.

Absinth’s gaze hardened as she continued her circuit, her steps fluid and purposeful. “But beware, perception can also be a weapon turned against you. Misinterpretation can lead to fatal mistakes. Falling for a lie, or seeing what someone wants you to see are all ways the tables can be turned on you.” Absinth paused, letting her words sink in before adding with a wicked gleam in her eyes. “If I wanted my enemy to see me weak and vulnerable, I will let them see – right before I rip their throat out for getting too close out of overconfidence. So again. Always question, always analyze, and always be ready to change your perspective when necessary.”

"Absinth Artemisia Inferos"

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.