Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Shazaki
07-31-2024, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2024, 12:43 PM by Orthrus. Edited 3 times in total.)

His caracara landed by his side also tired of their nocturnal travels. They could easily do so under the sunlight but Orthrus felt more comfortable under the shield of the dark, and his cloak not only worked as his was to show his relation with the death but also as his was to camouflage along the darkness of the nocturnal landscape.

Yet while he stretched a bit, he turned to see a set of eyes looking at him. Pink eyes narrowed upon such image. And the eyes soon let room to a woman, small but any less to be respected. She stood up slowly looking at her with his blank yet suspicious expression. "You know of my lineage?" Kind of a dumb question but it was never bad to ask. "I am indeed a Klein," Even though he had been away from his family for years now due to his own secluded nature. Sighing he grabbed the edge of his clothing lifting it enough so she could see his fur and the majority of his body. Only leaving the section of his head still on. "I go by the name of Orthrus. But my clients are given the name of The Undertaker." He said shortly.

hi

[Image: ort-new-cloack.png]
●Orthrus is rathed M due to his posts sometimes containing graphic gore,dissections and death.
●Orth has a female Caracara that is always perched on his back.
●He always wears a black cloack