Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
07-31-2024, 05:27 PM
Gavroche hadn't said it, but Trixy did, which made him roll his eyes with a small smile. So much for keeping the lesson PG. The second thing she mentioned he knew was something personal… over what had happened with Norad. Gavroche brushed against her comfortingly. She didn't dwell on it long though, asking him if he wanted to get some food later. He grinned, whispering back. “I’ll help you make a trap if we can get me a bird.” He had never cared for fish… they were super smelly and slimy in a way that he begrudgingly picked at. He preferred land mammals, but if they were going to be near water a bird was probably the easier choice for a picky eater.

Green gaze shifted back to Eltrys as the lesson continued. A new lesson was posed and Nova would be the one to answer next. Gav nodded at her words before speaking up. “If your opponent is not fighting honorably, it may not be a good idea for you to be. I feel like that will be situational though, where you'll need to use your best judgment. But if a life could be lost or a serious injury gained you shouldn't fight honorably in order to prevent those things from happening if you can.”