size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
07-31-2024, 08:13 PM

Speech // thought // Serbian

The late winter muffling of the ground around her did nothing to dissuade the healer's nerves at this strange encounter. The other woman was difficult to read. Her blazing saturated fur though was a stark contrast to the neutral and cool tones of the forest around them.

Morwenna tilted her head at the woman, she said she was gauging for prey, then in the next breath she said she was not. Which is it?

Then as Morwenna tries to move forward to close the space between them, to comply with the woman's request for quieter tones, she steps back and asks for more space vehemently! Perhaps even louder than Morwenna's greeting from before!

"Well, you're certainly a puzzle," Morwenna muttered, not all that offended by the other's outburst. The slender woman did stop and even stepped back with a swish of her tail. She sat her rump on the cool hard ground. She noticed the late winter greenings that poked through the thin layer of melting snow around them. When she looked up the tiny buds of the trees could be seen juuust starting to swell. She wondered if there were a few cottonwoods around here to make some salve with the buds.

She chuckled as Ishtar asked about the Raiders, "If you think my invasion was offensive then I think Raiders might rub you entirely the wrong way!" She imagined Deluge pressing herself right up into the saturated fae's face and daring her to talk down to her the way she had with Wenna.

"What are you looking for then?" She asked innocently.

[Image: b7VvRsF.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I beg you don't embarrass me motherfucker Redbud Nook 10:22 PM, 06-11-2024 08:29 PM, 08-11-2024