Expert Fighter (160)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
07-31-2024, 08:56 PM

A woof caught Gavroche’s attention, the yearling turning toward the source of the sound with bright eyes. A Hallow’s wolf, one whose coloring made him wonder if she might be related to Artorias. Sure she had more white, but her smell also suggested she was his family. His ears perk and a smile spreads across his lips. Behind him his tail wags and Gavroche dips his head in greeting. “No, well, I don’t think so! I haven’t really decided if I wanted to ask for an audience with Artorias yet.” He shifts on his paws, green gaze flicking back toward her.

“I know it’s probably strange for me being so close to the border. I stayed here when I was a puppy - Dusk saved me from a hawk and helped watch over me until my pack found out I was here.” He explained. “I came by and visited with her, and I’ve been debating about asking Artorias if I could stay the night so I could hang out with her and some of the Hallow’s members some more.” Gavroche shifted his wings and let them settle on his back.

“My name is Gavroche Kedieo! I’m from Ethne! Or… Polaris, as it’s called now. What’s your name, miss?”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥