Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-11-2013, 08:07 PM

I'M 3 STOPS FROM THE EDGE, DON'T PUSH ME OVER IT

If there was something she was confident in it was that if she just talked the right way, told them what they wanted to hear, and in general just got her main point across, she could have whatever she wanted. She had never been denied what she wanted, and lucky for Segar, at the very moment he was what she wanted. "Oh, silly, silly boy, I just said that to take Valko for a ride," she cooed, her taut bodice pressing towards his chest. "Do you really wanna hear about all the things Valko did to me? Or do you wanna best him?" she hissed lustfully, not a douse of malicious hatred laced her vocals. If he wanted to hear about her advents with Valko, well, there had been more than one, and she'd be happy to enthrall him with as many stories as he could get. "Don't tell me you're getting whipped into whatever new lifestyle you've ran into? Tell me Segar, do they want you to be a good little boy? Not bend to pleasure?" her muzzle slithered upward as she attempted to lace her tongue beneath his chin.