size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
08-01-2024, 06:23 PM

Way back when, had someone told Ikigai that Deimos would end up being a romantic man, she wouldn't have believed them. These days though, he was very much that. His thoughtfulness was touching and, frankly, Iki didn't believe that she deserved it. While he was off leading the pack, she stayed home with the children and tended to the infirmary, though she didn't even need to do much of that anymore with the different healers coming and going. It didn't feel to Iki that her contributions measured up to those of her husband.

Once the fur was laid out and the various meats and things were brought in close, Iki nestled against her massive husband. His words brought a soft chuckle from the pallid fae and she leaned up to kiss his chin. "The price of responsibility, my love." Plucking a piece of meat from one of the dishes, she offered it to him, then took a piece for herself, chewing slowly. "I do agree that we needed this break though. I have missed you."

As they consumed their meal, Iki listened to the mesmerizing ebb and flow of the water below. It was soothing. Calming. That, mixed with the Hallows wine that was indeed as delicious as promised, left Ikigai quite relaxed.

"Deimos & Ikigai"
[Image: VsG8QnS.gif]