ardent

would you like to hear my door salesman spiel?

Enki/Medusa

Bramble

The Hallows
Envoy

Master Fighter (400)

Master Intellectual (420)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
08-02-2024, 07:00 AM
Bramble’s anxiousness dissipates as Enki arrives. His relaxed and pleasant demeanor and kind smile does the trick on helping her relax. A swift exhale from her lungs is the only indication that she had been feeling any sort of nervous. Matching his smile with her own and a few thumps of her tail, she only has time to nod her head in greeting before a bloodied Medusa approaches.

Medusa’s peculiar speech doesn’t cause her to balk, but her state of unruliness does. “Are you okay?” Bramble says quickly, her eyes widening for a moment as they search for any sort of injury that would cause such a messy disarray of fur. The woman didn’t seem to be affected and Bramble attempts to shake it off with a clearing of her throat.

“We have met! I am Bramble Carpathius. The Battlefield is a wonderful place to meet new faces,” she gives Medusa a brimming smile before looking over to Enki. “I’m not intending to ignore your presence,” she gives him another dip of her head. “I am the Envoy for The Hallows and have been sent to meet with Insomnia leaders,” her eyes switch between the two, wondering what the situation was. “The Lord of Cinder feels that it is important to make any amends and forge new ties with packs that we have yet to do so with in the past,” her head cants now slightly, curious to know what they thought about the proposition.

"Bramble Carpathius"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.