Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Bunni

1KFestival OrganizerDouble MasterCritical Dodge!Ooh La LaStudent
Samhain 2022
08-02-2024, 07:12 AM
His accented words are like honey to her ears. Being so accustomed to the wolves of the Hallows, it made it all the easier for Bramble to enjoy his presence. Allowing him to lead, carefully and cautiously out of the fjord, she almost didn’t notice their journey at all. The night would continue with or without them and she was fine with that. Fully distracted by his charm was an understatement.

“As you should be,” Bramble teases, a smirk on her lips as she lets out another laugh. Was she fully leaning into the whole important role thing? Sure. But when your parents were who they were, she had big paws to fill!

When he poses the question of her home, she nods slowly, a brow raised in question. “Do you intend to come save me from my tower?” She inquires, teasing him some more as her cheeks flush again. “The Hallows resides in Auster in a giant stone castle along the north shore. You really can’t miss it,” Bramble comments, unafraid to tell him the location. If he were to have any nefarious plans, he would regret meeting the steel and claw of her father.

Her eyes do widen in surprise at his next statement. Her heart flutters in her chest as she takes a look around finally. Had they made it any closer to safety or was her injury holding them back? “I do hope I’m not interrupting anything important,” Bramble says softly, the worry obvious in her tone as she turns turquoise gaze back up to his honey and aqua eyes. “I tend to have a strong personality,” she admits, her face crinkling with self-doubt.

"Bramble"

bramble's companions are to be assumed near her unless stated otherwise.