size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
08-02-2024, 04:07 PM
The enthusiasm that painted Ellara's expression was infectious, and Artorias was unable to keep from smiling with her while she took in the sights of her new home. She apologized, and he gave a barking laugh and shook his head. "There is nothing to forgive, Ellara. Excitement should never be apologized for." The pink-hued fae began to tell him her life story, beginning with her family raising her on the opposite side of the continent. The tragedy of her parents' passing drooped the Lord of Cinder's smile softly, and he looked at her with empathy in his fire-toned eyes. "My sympathies for your parents' passing. Losing a loved one—especially a parent—is never easy." His own mother's death still haunted his memories from time to time. Time healed the pain, but the scars would never fully fade.

Her family had dispersed, with only one named brother still lingering around Ardent. Artorias nodded as he listened to show he was paying attention. "And now you are here..." Artorias concluded as her story reached its end—or more correctly, the present day. Ellara still had so much story left to write. Leading Ella up the steps of the terrace and into the impressive castle, the pair of wolves walked into the Grand Foyer, the massive staircase leading up to the higher levels while corridors spanned off from the central hub of the castle. Art smiled when Ella accurately described the Hallows as a community, giving her an affirmative nod. "That's right! Wolves from all walks of life call this place home, and while many of our members are indeed my blood and kin, I will never turn away a soul who seeks to make the most of their time in this world. We have many who come from other families, packs, even those who have never been in a pack before."

Artorias led Ellara down the west corridor and into the expansive Great Hall, letting her take in the grandeur of the structure. The castle was impressive from outside, but internally it was even more lavish. Some wolves struggled with that. He wanted to make sure Ella was comfortable with her new home. The fire burned in the great hearth in the middle of the room, as it had since the first day the wolves had claimed this place. "Oh, I've done more than consider you already, Ellara Praetor," he remarked with a knowing smile, a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "You are exactly the type of wolf the Hallows was made for. I'd be delighted to bring you in as a healer. I'm sure my sister and Syanna would be grateful for the help!" He laughed again, as he let her explore the cavernous hall filled with tables and chairs; the place where all the Hallows ate and communed and met. "We'll get you your own room upstairs, and once you're settled, you're free to roam, to meet your new pack mates, to get settled in as you wish. We have communal baths if you'd like to get freshened up from the wilderness as well."

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.