Extra large
build
Light
player
Sinchanted

Critical Fail!
08-03-2024, 04:13 AM

Ellara Praetor

Her heart filled with a mix of excitement and gratitude as Artorias spoke. She followed him through the halls of the castle, her eyes wide with awe at the grandeur and history. The warmth from the great hearth in the Great Hall was a comforting contrast to the chill of the autumn air she'd come from, and she felt an overwhelming sense of belonging. Was this real?

"Thank you, Lord Artorias," she said, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. "I really cannot express how much this means to me. To have found a place like the Hallows, and be welcomed so warmly, is more than I could have hoped for."

Ellara took a moment to absorb the sight of the Great Hall, imagining the lively gatherings and communal meals that took place here. She could see herself becoming part of this vibrant community, contributing her skills and forming bonds with her new pack mates. The thought filled her with a deep sense of purpose. "I look forward to meeting everyone and contributing to the Hallows' legacy," she stated, her pink eyes shining.

The mention of having her own room and the communal baths made Ellara smile. "A room of my own... and a chance to freshen up sounds wonderful. It's been a long journey, and I would love to feel truly settled in."

She turned to Artorias, her gratitude evident in her expression. "Thank you again."

Ellara's tail wagged slightly as she looked around the hall once more, feeling a sense of peace and excitement for the future. She was ready to embrace this new beginning and make the Hallows her true home.

Ellara "Ella" Praetor
CODE BY SIN
Ellara has two Barred Owls, Halia and Eos, that can be assumed to be with her at all times.