size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Asena
08-03-2024, 04:57 AM

There will come a soldier

Titus had been alone in the forge for all of a few minutes, maybe less when he heard his uncle clear his throat. His eyes went wide and he turned them to his uncle. A pup caught doing things he shouldn't but then again Titus had been so bored, and going outside had been out of the question with the rain. His teeth didn't come off the sword though as he gnawed on it one more good time before giving his uncle his full attention and a slow wag of his tail.

The first question came and he let go of the weapon with his teeth, opening his mouth to speak but then closing it when Artorias asked another without waiting for the answer to the first question. How did he expect to learn what Titus had found if he wasn't gonna let him answer before asking more questions? He set his eyes on the sword for a moment before he moved them back to the behemoth male before him. He tilted his head and gave a thoughtful look for a good minute.

Mom had talked about a lot. Stories about his dad. Lots of rules. He didn't really get why there were so many rules. So long as they were staying out of the adults ways and not hurting anyone wouldn't that be good enough? Like why couldn't he be in the armory room? He wouldn't ask though.

Finally he brought his fiery eyes back to his uncle an answer on his tongue. "To not come in here without someone?" It came off more a question than a statement but he wasn't sure this was one of the places yet. but then an idea came and he gave his uncle a big grin. "But I'm not alone now! Your here!" His tail thumped as he smiled up at Artorias. Maybe he could help him work!

Walk, "Talk", Think

He will slay you with His tongue
He will tear your city down

Titus has a male white Raven by the name of Andrei, assume he is overhead or somewhere watching even if not mentioned.

Bowen as his mother, Artorias as his alpha and uncle, and Briar as his aunt may enter any of his threads regardless of how they are marked until he is a year of age. Bowen has permission to powerplay him as needed.