An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantExplorerVengeanceMammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
Pride - Asexual
08-03-2024, 05:26 PM

Lukina quirked a brow at the boy as he mentioned eating bear meat. Well, she'd try just about anything once but she had to admit the idea didn't sound as appetizing. She could go for a nice, tender fawn about now but she wanted to be respectful. She'd get her own food when the time came.

Lukina followed Redrum through the willows to the pack's border. Her ears twitched, searching for sounds of other predators as well as prey. She had no home here any more, nowhere to go. Why not take this as a sign and see if she could join? She grinned. "I'm always on my best behavior."

Redrum called for the leader and Lukina was surprised to see a young man answer. Choosing not to ponder on their family lines she stood confidently to address the man. "My name is Lukina. I was wandering this area when I was attacked by a bear. Redrum came to my aid and together we beat the beast back. I have sustained a shoulder wound that needs treating. I'm a healer myself, but I have few supplies and as it happens I am looking for a new place to live. Would your pack happen to have aid as well as room?"